Scoros International establishes and operates dedicated R&D organizations in Developing Economies such as China, India, CIS countries (former USSR), etc for North American corporations in order to leverage global talent, research and development capabilities.
Dedicated R&D organizations established by Scoros have the following objectives:
- Leverage global talent, R&D capabilities and innovations
- Reduce research and development costs by at least 50%
- Substantially increase quality of the results
- Cut research and development times by at least 50%
- Significantly enhance R&D capabilities
- Have a dedicated organization devoted solely to our customer's projects.